segunda-feira, 4 de abril de 2011

Selena Gomez might work with Justin Bieber

 
Selena Gomez's girlfriend, Justin Bieber, said she wants to work with her boyfriend.

In an interview with "E!, "the singer and actress spoke of her passion for music, and confessed that, despite great willingness to work together with her ​​boyfriend, is always concerned "to maintain family and business separate, because the times is not going well ... I do not know, let's see, "he said.

Selena Gomez, 18, ​​already has an idea of how your career will evolve: "I liked everything calm and leave the action for when you're older. But now I have a passion for music. I'm new and I love traveling, I'm enjoying it all. "

Gomez is close to releasing a new album and has said his next job will be deeper than previous

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário